Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parking Lot Sunday Mixtape



Makie Cakes, from REIGN OF SWANK, is at it again. Here is another juicy mixtape. How I do look forward to these!you cannot go wrong with a reign of swank sunday mixtape and commentary!

1. Crystal Castle - Suffocation

- I don't know what it is, but as im chillin in a parking lot i like the feeling that while riding my bike freely at any speed that my music creates the atmosphere as if im floating

2. Bibio - Fire Ant

- Me and my girl Brooklyn grabbed our boards this morning since i havent done it in a while or seen her in forever and we hit the parking lot to cruise before the sun rised..to this song..you can say it was our morning before morning soundtrack.

3. Broken Bells - The High Road

- sitting on a car, and just watching some nice curves...

4. Kanye ft Cam'ron - Down and Out

- we were playing this song as we entered the parking lot blasted on high.

5. Jimi Hnedrix - Hey Joe

- Leaving the lot at 7 am driving down queen ...and singing Hey Joe..is just a past memory from just another parking lot sunday.

6. Air - African Velvet

- Going from the P1 to P2 on my board and this in my ears made me so chills as if i just to a draw off the sweet greens...

7. EMC- Feel It

- 15 volume. singing this song loud and proud.


8. Death from Above 1979 - Little Girl

- Middle School Memories of trespassing on private property, or pool hoping in the fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment