Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nicola Formichetti x Thierry Mugler


Nicola Formichetti’s is appointed as Creative Director at Thierry Mugler.
He is also the Fashion director of VOGUE HOMMES JAPAN
Contributing fashion editor of
V MAGAZINE, V MAN, DAZED & CONFUSED, ANOTHER, ANOTHER MAN


‘Blood pumps through Nicola’s veins like perfume and cigarettes.
His brain throbs with misfit royalty, glamour as punk survival, attitude as liberation, style as revolution.
THIERRY MUGLER has a way with legendary lifestyle and Nicola is just that:
Epic Lifestyle, Freakdom, Gorgeous or Die…
Nicola Formichetti is Fashion’s Freedom.
I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator,
more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess.
But don’t tell him I said that, he’ll die. He picked them all out.’

-Lady Gaga on Nicola Formichetti’s appointment as Creative Director at Thierry Mugler

No comments:

Post a Comment